THE LAST ROOF YOU’LL EVER NEED!
KM Coatings has been manufacturing quality roof coatings since 1986 in Phoenix, Arizona. KM has a very large customer base in the United States, and beyond. All of the KM Coatings material has been tested under ASTM D-6083 Test Methods, a standard for roof coatings in this country. In addition, the KM Topcoats have been tested at Underwriters Lab (UL), meeting Class A ratings on repair and maintenance projects. KM Coatings is also an Energy Star Member through EPA.
The KM Coatings Mfg. products are typically applied over existing smooth surfaced or granulated built up roofs, modified bitumen (torch down) roofs, spray polyurethane and single ply roofing materials. KM Coatings routinely produces materials to coat galvanized metal roofs, as well. KM Topcoats have a solar reflective index, SRI, value ranging from 100% to 110%, one of the highest ratings in the industry.
Features and Benefits
- Reduce Roof Surface Temperatures:60° to 100° F, Reducing Energy Costs
- Minimized Effects Associated with Thermal Shock: Cool Rain Hitting a Hot Roof
- Reduced Urban Heat-Island Effect: Decreasing Cooling Demands & Pollutants
- Prolonged Service Life of Underlying Roofing Systems
- Eliminates Roof Tear-Offs:
Reducing Maintenance & Landfills
- Reduces energy consumption of roof top A/C units, due to lowering of roof temperatures
7% to 10% of Landfills are Comprised of Roofing Waste!